Gunboards Forums banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

· Diamond with Oak Clusters and Swords member
12,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Vic the Phantom Editor STRIKES AGAIN!

Thought the boards were getting a little boring but I didn't know I was going to stir up this much controversy and random editing by Vic.

We do appreciate you Vic, otherwise we wouldn't harass (or is it her ass) you! Thanks for the new new boards.

· Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
105,315 Posts
I tell my wife's sister that she is fat, has a big gut, and her hair coloring looks bad. One of these days she is going to kill me.

· Registered
102 Posts
I miss the big 10 games from when I lived in MI (i.e. the Michigan/Michigan State games). Now It is all about Alabama and Auburn. Gotta love the SEC (or not).:p

· Diamond with Oak Clusters and Swords member
12,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Stacey

Where is she? I thought she would jump all over this topic as she is a big (in more ways than one?) Wolverine fan.

Nothing like pushing your luck, she might come after me for this one.

· Registered
59 Posts
Michigan vs Notre Dame ??

Appalachian State was likely using athletic refreshment provided by Barry Bonds Beverage and Iron Works. Otherwise, Michigan was caught with everything down !

As for Notre Dame, I do remember the words to their "fight song"

"We never stumble, we never fall.
We're always drunk on wood alcohol.
All our loyal faculty are drunk on the bar room floor."

Or words to that effect . . .

· Registered
3,776 Posts
Where is she? I thought she would jump all over this topic as she is a big (in more ways than one?) Wolverine fan.

Nothing like pushing your luck, she might come after me for this one.
Lucky for you, she don't check the Collectors forum much......

· Registered
3,776 Posts
Thanks, and so far, we're all still hangin in there...... the house we're in is kickin my butt lately though. I get one room fixed up, and something goes to pot in another room. This week, it's the main bathroom downstairs. Thank God I got the throne room upstairs in good working order, or we'd be using the fifth wheel in the driveway.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.