Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does centerfire have in stock any more of the RPD kits? I am thinking about buying one should centerfire make it to the creek on october 13th :) .

BTW: if centerfire has these kits, how bad are the receivers toasted?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
The kit I got was Polish and mint. The receiver was torch cut into 4 pieces. Basically the receiver is good for nothing more than a paperweight.

·
Registered
7 Posts
We still have a handful of kits, but we don't know what we'll bring to the creek yet. On the other hand, we're doing $9.99 on shipping for all accessories at the moment, and kits go as accessories...

I would have to disagree with Bingo about how useful the receivers are though. I don't think they make good paperweights at all. Door stops, however...

/Magnus

·
Diamond Bullet Member/Moderator
51,747 Posts
Magnus is only allowed to sell to me Friday at the creek, after I get finished with the CFS booth the rest of you all can then buy whatever you want....

Sorry but thats just the way it is :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Magnus,
Dont sell mriddick too much stuff :) . Leave some for me :) . Will you *try* to sneak an RPD kit out the door and to the creek for me to check out? I've been wanting to see how hard it might be to build a semi out of one of these. I would really appreciate it and if nothing goes wrong, I'll see you saturday at the creek if you'll be there ;) .

Thanks
daniel
heavy weapons guy

·
Registered
580 Posts
RPDs aren't hard to build, but the receivers are pricey. The only company that makes them now (as far as I know) is VLTOR and the going price is $1,050. Complete guns are available from Vector and Ohio Ordnance for about $2K.

·
Registered
366 Posts
RPDs aren't hard to build, but the receivers are pricey. The only company that makes them now (as far as I know) is VLTOR and the going price is $1,050. Complete guns are available from Vector and Ohio Ordnance for about $2K.

But they are cool as hell....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts