Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I posted this over in the Collectors forum but it probably matters more here. If anyone is interested, Fred is going to be at the Lakeland show this Saturday (tomorrow) at 10am pressing the flesh. Good chance to ask him where he stands on gun issues like HR1022 and AK-type stuff. Every other Republican candidate (with the exception of Ron Paul) is fairly anti-gun. Rudy, Mitt, and McCain claim they support gun rights but they really mean duck hunters with over and under shotguns, not military rifles. Not a supporter of Fred (yet) or connected to the campaign, just got a heads up from a friend who works at a Tampa TV station and wanted to pass it along. Cheers.
Edit/Delete Message

·
Registered
490 Posts
Campaigning at a gun show.

Sounds like a winner!!

·
SKS GOD OF GUNBOARDS
1,420 Posts
Freds good for gun owners

he says he is a big supporter of gun rights and the constitution i hope he gets the nod as all the rest of the candidates are really not gun supporters if anyone actually talks with fred ask him where he stands on former US military items being banned from importation and would he try to reverse that. (right now former us equipment cannot be brought in except as demilled yetr foreign stuff can be imported thats whay garands carbines etc cannot come back in as welol as former military vehicles

·
Silver Bullet member
36,341 Posts
Supposedly Greece is returning 100,000 garands to the CMP for sale. The ban is for US arms sold privately by the govts. that received them, should be overturned.

·
Super Moderator Platinum Member Zombie Killer
4,049 Posts
I'm for my fellow Tennesseean and I've voted for him twice in the TN Senate races...but, guys, in the future, political info will not be allowed, no matter who it's with, for, what, or who.....fair warning.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts