Gunboards Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is interested, Fred is going to be at the Lakeland show this Saturday (tomorrow) at 10am pressing the flesh. Good chance to ask him where he stands on gun issues like HR1022 and EBR stuff. Every other Republican candidate (with the exception of Ron Paul) is fairly anti-gun. Rudy, Mitt, and McCain claim they support gun rights but they really mean duck hunters with over and under shotguns, not military rifles. Not a supporter of Fred (yet) or connected to the campaign, just got a heads up from a friend who works at a Tampa TV station and wanted to pass it along. Cheers.

·
Moderator/Gold Bullet member
8,789 Posts
Wish he would come out West.
Poot

·
Gold Bullet member
1,135 Posts
The lobbyist who rents a truck at campagin stops to appear to be 'one of the boys'? No thanks. I'll take Ron Paul, the man who protects the ENTIRE Constitution. Research Fred before you go buying into that Hollywood image.

·
Silver Bullet member
36,341 Posts
Better look at the real constitutional background of Ron Paul's Libertarian ideology. He's pretty much dumped all of the President's responsibilities as Commander in Chief and is running strictly on a politically expedient withdrawl from Iraq and Afghanistan regardless of the consequences.

To bad I'm gonna miss Fred - can't make the show.

And EB, about that pickup truck - read the Newsweek article about his 1st campaign for the Senate - and that's from liberals who hate his guts.

·
Premium Member
9,941 Posts
The lobbyist who rents a truck at campagin stops to appear to be 'one of the boys'? No thanks. I'll take Ron Paul, the man who protects the ENTIRE Constitution. Research Fred before you go buying into that Hollywood image.
I have met Fred in the past and think he is a good guy. I am not sure if he will get my vote but I know Ron Paul will not - While I agree with much of what he states he simply can not win. Voting for him gives the country to Hillary and Bill.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.