Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,430 Posts
Far Western MD is getting overun with them. 7 yrs ago, there were none. Now, you can go our any night of the week on my property and hear large numbers of them. Supposedly they are now in every county in the Maryland, but haven't gotten to nuisance numbers in the more populated areas YET. I need to get some NVG, bait, and get to shootin... BeSwift

· Registered
1,430 Posts
ahem, in the country we don't have "yards", we have acreage, pastures, woodlands etc. everyones dogs roam free. all my neighbors dogs come to my house every single day and mine do likewise. almost everyone i know in my county has yard dogs and not house dogs. it is very common throughout rural areas no matter what part of the country you live in. it is natural for them to live outdoors. i am sorry you are so ignorant on the matter. may the peta be with you.
I ran into this when a neighbor moved across the street, who was from the country. They let their dogs run free..it got to the point where they'd come into my garage and growl at me...I wasn't happy to say the least... but they didn't realize it was a big deal in the burbs. Even when they did figure it out, they expected the rest of the neighbors to adapt to their dogs running free. Eventually, one of the other neighbors took matters into their own hands and solved the problem...

I see both sides of the story, have friends that are farmers, and they have dogs that roam free. I don't have problem with it, unless it affects me on my property. To each his own... It's just the way things are, depending where you're from and what you're used to...BeSwift

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.