Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Not to be a smarty pants, but why are the Thompson and Caliber .30 U.S. Carbine listed but not the M1941 Johnson, M1-Garand, B.A.R., and S.V.T. not? I mean after all, the ones not listed do technically meet their requirements to be categorized as such. Or is it because the naughty gangster monkeys in the concrete jungle don't often make sawed off weapons to use in drive by shootings out of them?
They are included in the bill:
"there shall be a rebuttable presumption that a firearm procured for use by the United States military or any federal law enforcement agency is not particularly suitable for sporting purposes"
That means ANY firearm acquired for service in the military, and I bet they will be creative with when they were in service (which means doesnt matter when).
This crap makes me sick.....
Its interesting to point out that its different this time around, we have the internet now to uproot all the news and details curtailing the new government change, unlike the carter or clinton eras. Wether or not things are exagerated and what is "true" will always be argured though. Me, im a worst-case-scenario kind of guy, wont suprise me if all this BS comes to pass

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.