Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Gold bullet with Oak Clusters member
15,915 Posts
gun ban

gun ban leads to confiscation. It is time to let your congresman or woman understand that we are not going to stand for this. 1776: the war was won with less than 10% of the population actively participating. 1963: the Civil Rights movement was accomplished with less than 4% of the population participating. There will be a time when the only way to stop them is with armed resistance or the threat thereof. analyze however you will and spend thousands of hours and millions of words discussing WHY. The congress will go whichever way the political wind is blowing. We have to make them understand that we will fight. I have made a pact with myself. I am sick and tired of all the media BS, the political hype, the pros and cons, the worrying and fretting over what is banned and not banned. I am a business owner, a tax (lots of tax) payer. Never been arrested never considered anything but patriotism toward my country. I'm a combat wounded Viet Nam Veteran, and I don't care about any of this BS. I am serving notice. I have made the concious decision. I don't care what it costs. for the future of this country, for the well being of my children and my grandchildren. for my own dignity. If they try to take away my right to keep and bear arms. If they try to take away my right to the self defense of myself my family and my property. By God I will fight till my last breath. this is my pledge.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.