Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Copper Bullet member
981 Posts
I will place forth the dissenting opinion on this latest gun control unveiling. Gun control legislation is nothing new, nor is it restricted to only a newly elected democratic government, and it has always been present in at the minimum a committee level. Hence, gun control legislation is always in the works and does not necessarily transcend into true law as a final instate. I believe the recent Supreme Court ruling is in our favor, combined with a collectively neutral gun control government, which means we can expect little gun control advancement over the next four years. Does this imply that gun control suggestions, if you will call it that, will simply fade or disappear from legislation? Of course not: we will continue to see anti-gun suggestions, though they may not result in approved legislation, and in turn, law. I actually feel more secure in regards to my rights than I did back when Clinton took over the office.

·
Copper Bullet member
981 Posts
Sorry...i don't do drugs and never have. Nor did I vote democratic, which I never have.

From my dead hands? Let me know how that turns out. If a total gun ban ever happens I will venture to say that we will turn our guns in like good citizens. Much to your disapointment: the news won't be filled with 'gun nuts' shooting it out with government officials. If that would happen then I think we have a lot more to worry about in life than than gun control.

Here is a tangent that as defined may be related. In addtion to an avid hunter I am also a fisherman. It is disgusting the way other fisherman leave a trash heap behind after they are through at the fishing hole. How are they contributing to the future of fishing or bringing anything new to the sport? Can the same be said of the firearms sector? Think about it, and no it is not a paradoxal thought.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.