Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Gold Bullet member
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So who are we going to have to beat to restore the honour of the Southern hemisphere.

Sprog:D

·
Registered
239 Posts
Great game

Sprog, you should clear up the misconception that you were supporting the English. It was a great game and who would have thought that the English woulfd have got to the finals. I was watching Eddie Jones's expression, bitter sweet victory for him.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Congratulations to the finalists and most of all, the 'Boks.

Wait until we can develop a pack of forwards that are worth feeding and it'll be a different story;)

Anyone wanna bet on cricket?:D:eek:

·
Registered
239 Posts
Congratulations to the finalists and most of all, the 'Boks.

Wait until we can develop a pack of forwards that are worth feeding and it'll be a different story;)

Anyone wanna bet on cricket?:D:eek:
No, I think you guys have the cricket sown up for a while.

·
Gold Bullet member
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sprog, you should clear up the misconception that you were supporting the English. It was a great game and who would have thought that the English woulfd have got to the finals. I was watching Eddie Jones's expression, bitter sweet victory for him.
I phoned my brother in England after the game & he was upset with me about loyalties but as I pointed out I didn't get intersted in rugby until I became a naturalised South Afican. The game was great though, both sides gave their all.

Sprog

1 - 10 of 10 Posts