Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Was told I should add a thread here to help me find out if this seller has a original PU. Any help would be great as my knowledge is limited. Is a CAI import according to the owner and he has no knowledge about PUs since he got this in a trade. Got some new photos hope it helps.

Update new photos

Import Mark
Rolling Office equipment Carbon

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
As I said in your other thread, this rifle looks good. It’s in the correct SN range. Correct half liner stock. Again, I had an early CAI import that didn’t have the scope numbers on the barrel shank, they were ground off.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As I said in your other thread, this rifle looks good. It’s in the correct SN range. Correct half liner stock. Again, I had an early CAI import that didn’t have the scope numbers on the barrel shank, they were ground off.
Thanks, took your word for it but just was told to add a thread in the sniper forums. Thank you for all the help.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think you will do OK at $1,200 shipped. It is not a great bargain, but it is not overpriced. Always see if you can do better, of course.
Could of been worse, the seller was looking at GB and feeling like he could of got more till I pointed out that many I have seen there are even to beginner PU collectors fakes. I can't complain honestly about the price since they keep going up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.