Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had two Nagants in the past (refurbished 1906 and 1912), but really wanted an intact non-refurbished example. My first choice would have been Imperial, but I'd settle for inter war. Found this nice piece on one of my other forums. Condition about 90+%, very good bore, matching numbers. I've some clean PRIVI ammo to try it with, but the range is under nearly two feet of snow right now. I also have a full holster rig with lanyard, spanner, and cleaning rod coming all the way from Russia. Seems none are available on eBay in the U.S. (?)

T

Attachments

·
Platinum Bullet Member
3,616 Posts
Congrats a nice one. A guy on gunbrokers had a real nice 1936 a few months ago or so. He was not giving it away, but looking at the pictures he had I can see why. Like your it was a very nice example. No it wasn't Imperial era either but was probably nicer than any of my collection so far. Today I might of bought it, at that time didn't have any extra jingle. Great looking revolver. Regards, John.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.