Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend has some PS 76 stamped 7.62x51 ammo that he wants to sell. The ammo is packed in 20 round black boxes marked Interarms. Is this ammo any good? What is a fair price per 20 round box in todays market? TIA!

·
Copper Bullet member
9,809 Posts
Patience, Grasshopper......many of us work.
I have shot Korean Nato ammo before, but I believe it was PMC. Also, I have not seen any in black Interarms boxes. Any chance you can post pics of the box? Almost sure to be non-corrosive Boxer-primed. Price? If you found any for sale I would bet it's $1/rnd.....at least.

·
Registered
8,518 Posts
“PS” is PMC military production and would be boxer/NC. Interarms boxes seem strange but boxes could be reused...ammo could be reloads as well. Picture of box & headstamp would help. Look for intact primer crimp & seal before buying.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Looks just like the boxes That held 223/5.56 ammo at $2 an box of twenty. And yes PS was the Poonsang Metals Corperation. That manufactured the ammo and PS is their headstamp. Course 30-06 was a little more expensive. The 223/5.56 was good ammo, decent accuracte but nothing to write home about. Bought a lot of the 223 and M1 carbine. Frank

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.