Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
19,249 Posts
It will work with a hex receiver-sort of a SOV copy.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Vic,

That was my thought too. I am curious about anyone who had first hand experiance with the quality. I'm hoping someone else may have used this mount on their M39.

Gary

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Two bases and one bracket for $129 sound OK

What size are the rings?

Cheers
MJ

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Accumount comes in either 26mm or 1". You need to specify at the time of order. I would be getting the 1".

Regards,
Gary

·
Silver Bullet Member
7,375 Posts
I have never used the Accumounts PE receiver mount. However, I have a 1 inch and 26MM repro mount. They are both from Taxidermy from Ebay and are evidently Ukranian reproduction. I have not mounted one, but they are of good visual quality and come with mounting hardware. I kind of switched gears since I found a couple of ex-PEM rifles and purchased a repro side mount. So until I find a good ex-PE receiver mount candidate rifle I will not be using the PE receiver top mounts.
That is my limited knowledge.

·
Registered
806 Posts
I have a pu set up from him and it has held up good. My father in law has one of his pe
set ups and likes it alot. He has shot it only one time so far.So I can't say too much
about it other than it seems to be just as nice as my pu rig. Also the repro pe/pem
scopes are 27.5mm not 26.5mm. Accumount rings fit the scopes perfect.So I don't
think the rings are 26.5mm.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Just measured my repro pe scope and it measures 27.5mm, its from coles. I called Lynn
and his scope that came with the mount from accumounts measures 27.4 mm......You
might want to e-mail him and ask him to measure it for you.Maybe the ad is wrong.Also
accumounts does not show a pe scope in the ad but does sell them. Hope the info helps

1 - 11 of 11 Posts