Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Moderator / Diamond member
3,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided to sell off all my late war German guns. I wrote the book, and now they are just in the way.

So- what to collect next? I've always fancied the Japanese last ditch guns and Garands, so that is where I am going to aim my collecting interest. It's been fun, but I think it's time.

What do you guys think?

·
Banned
9,193 Posts

·
Gold Bullet member
995 Posts
I think your focus should go after the most under appreciated Mauser variant. "Mitchell's Mausers: The War Years"

·
Registered
28 Posts
sorry new to collecting that all went over my head
obviously every one knows you way to well
On a serious note my dad gave me a couple guns that he bought 30 years ago $150 for the two of them
A 1941 johnson semi auto ser # 2096
and a 1935 brazilian 1937 only the 3 shoots were ever taken
i am attaching some pics if you have any info it will be much apreiciated
Text Font Envelope Paper Paper product
Gun Revolver Trigger Air gun
Gun Rifle Firearm Trigger Air gun
Revolver

Gun Firearm Trigger Rifle Gun accessory
Scabbard Shotgun Knife
Gun Rifle Shotgun Trigger Air gun

i have more pics if needed
thanks

·
Diamond Bullet Member
1,196 Posts
It sure would have been one heck of a yard sale.

Happy April 1st.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Ah, I see hambone was way ahead of me offering his large rare beany baby collection in trade... My beanie baby collection dwarf's you'res. you "suck'! Also I'm writing a book and will need to inspect all of you'res ,as most are hi end forgeries !!!! The tags are upside down........I even have some late versions where they sped up production by not sowing on the arms and legs...I think they are refered to as a "kriegs modell ??" very rare..

·
Silver Bullet member
3,061 Posts
I never understood the beanys.

About 15 years ago, my sister was buying them at the gas station before they were cool. She later cashed in and made money.

My friend was later buying them 2nd/3rd hand for $300-500/each and had bins and bins full...

I think my sister won..

·
Banned
9,193 Posts
Ah, I see hambone was way ahead of me offering his large rare beany baby collection in trade... My beanie baby collection dwarf's you'res. you "suck'! Also I'm writing a book and will need to inspect all of you'res ,as most are hi end forgeries !!!! The tags are upside down........
:p ;) The big question is are they flammable?

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
That's almost as funny as hiding my daughter's Ford F250 deisel 4x4 this morning and she thought it was actually stolen... priceless!! I keep telling her not to leave the keys in it at night... she told be paypack is coming my way. I wish I had a paicture of the look on her face when I told her April Fools!!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts