Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used this Centurian US Manufacture .223 55grn FMJ that AIM is selling? Opinions please. Thanks in advance. Dan

·
Gold Bullet Member
2,911 Posts
I don't see it on aim's web- site where is it? is it in the flyer?

http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/223.html
It was in their flyer... they sold out a while back. If you are buying anything don't count on it being in stock for the immediate future. Probably best to grab the silver bear ammo, it'll function like brass ammo because of the coating. And it's in a sealed tin! Or dump 10 cents a round extra for real ppu brass. I'm avoiding brown bear brand because i was thoroughly disappointed with their 9's and most people are afraid of wolf (though i am not, if your gun likes it go for that.)

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Ive been working on reloading 5000 rds of 223 for the last few week my AR's wont shoot the steel case stuff maybe i will try a can of the sil bear if it don't shoot i can use it in the mini-14 it will shoot anything.

I know about the slow shipping and out of stock thing. Midway is fast fast! i just got the 2nd order today that i placed on monday. I don't buy the dirty dam wolf crap i just don't have any thing good to say about wolf ammo.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts