Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could you please make your semiauto PPS43 and KP44 in a ATF REGISTERED SHORT BARREL RIFLE version for those of us into Title 2 (Class III Stuff). The semiauto PPS43 pistol looks cool but a SBR version would be AWESOME!!!!!

Thank you
Brian Stewart
FFL/SOT

·
Silver Bullet Member
1,871 Posts
While you take the above request under consideration, is there any possibility of revisiting the manufacture of a semi-automatic version of the Finnish Suomi Kp-31 submachine gun ;).

Tim

·
Registered
641 Posts
The problem is we cant get enought of the models we are already selling. We are constantly pushing WLA and our other vendors for more product but it is always sold before it arrives even though we shipped close to 100 units last month.

FYI- A company we do a lot of business with is close to producing the M-31.

Eric

Hey! Who changed my Avatar?

·
Silver Bullet Member
1,871 Posts
Apparently there's a LOT of that going around.... mine too. but I changed it again, I'm not QUITE that scary looking.... ;)
gunhorde,

You better get your skinny you-know-what over to "Mickey Ds" and get some meat on dem' bones :)!

Tim

·
Silver Bullet Member
1,871 Posts
FYI- A company we do a lot of business with is close to producing the M-31.

Eric
Eric,

Now this is a very tantalizing piece of information :)! Please do keep the collector community here on the gunboards up to date on this development if and when you are at liberty to do so.

Tim

·
Premium Member
105,519 Posts
If you go to some of the weapons build forums, you'll see there are guys who are producing their own Kp/31's in semi auto. I would be done if I just had the time to finish mine, otherwise, its a done deal.

BATF approved on almost all the designs too. Only reason why they aren't all approved, is that they are submitted in stages. Once all have been approved, I know a guy who will send a completed piece for double approval. There are some guys who have their own designs that are functioning as well.

But I'll tell you what. The whole process, over a year for me, and more for others, has been interesting and pretty hard at some stages.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.