Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somewhere I posted in a thread that I went away for a few days and everything went in the crapper - that was NOT a smart thing to say or do! I wasn't complaining but was making what turned out to be a real dumbass type joke. Didn't say it was a good one or even a smart one, but it ws one, & I got deservedly slapped for it. I offered (or at least tried to) via PM/Email my apology for a "Don Imus" type moment, and just wanted to do so publically:

Tuco, My sincere apologies for the dumbass remark about the boards.
Guns

·
Premium Member
9,941 Posts
Somewhere I posted in a thread that I went away for a few days and everything went in the crapper - that was NOT a smart thing to say or do! I wasn't complaining but was making what turned out to be a real dumbass type joke. Didn't say it was a good one or even a smart one, but it ws one, & I got deservedly slapped for it. I offered (or at least tried to) via PM/Email my apology for a "Don Imus" type moment, and just wanted to do so publically:

Tuco, My sincere apologies for the dumbass remark about the boards.
Guns
It is ok. I will admit it pissed me off and that is why you heard about it. Everyone here needs to understand how much work Vic and I have been doing in regards to the boards - It has been a killer over the past month or so and both of us are tired and a bit stressed out. So maybe we are a bit touchy but I think asking to give us some time to sort all this out is not all that much of a request. Do not worry about it and the comment is forgotten. Best regards

1 - 2 of 2 Posts