Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Why, you can't go! I'll buy you one of them polish dogs w/peppers & onions.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Everyone is invited to attend my mother-in-laws surprise 75 birthday party instead, on Saturday.....

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Heh, you think she ain't got some stories to tell you?

·
Administrator
12,029 Posts
Everyone is invited to attend my mother-in-laws surprise 75 birthday party instead, on Saturday.....
A son-in-law describes a similar party to his friends:

"...and my mother-in-law swallowed a quarter by an accident.... Small change, but feels good!" :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Funny as hell!!! I'll have to see if I can make that happen.

·
Administrator
3,432 Posts
Steve, if there's an open bar at your mother-in-laws party we'll all be there. Maybe Dennis will bring his vodka dispenser?

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Sounds great.........until I think I wouldn't last half an hour. First to pass out, first to wake up duct taped to the top of a flag pole naked! Pictures all over the 'net. No thanks...Besides, it's already gonna be dangerous. 80 people, most female & over 60. The men are gonna be on their best behavior! I know I will!

·
Diamond Bullet Member
6,032 Posts
Does anybody have the address so I can punch into my Streets and Trips program and get directions. I am working in Springfiled, Mo. and would like to go on Sunday and maybe meet some of the gunboard members that I have seen on here for the last year and a half. I believe it is about a three hour drive. I have drove farther for less worthwhile causes. Is this show as good as it sounds? Thanks Alan

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Alan, here's directions & map to the Expo Center. http://www.exposquare.com/es/mapsdirections/ The big building faces E. 21 St. And, the gun show webpage. http://www.tulsaarmsshow.com/home.html This will be the first time I've missed Saturday at the Wannenmacher show in, well, a long damn time. I'll be there Sunday, if I can scrape up gas money. And, make Hendere cough up a couple of bucks for breakfast at the Al-Qaeda Donut Shop.

·
Diamond Bullet Member
6,032 Posts
Thanks I'll be there Sunday for sure. Sounds great.

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters and Swords member
11,744 Posts
Thanks I'll be there Sunday for sure. Sounds great.
Be sure to wear comfortable shoes as you will walk several miles on cement floors and bring a note book as you will forget where you saw that rifle you wanted to go back and check. Also wait till you are about to leave to buy bulk ammo as you will not want to carry it through the whole show.

·
Platinum Bullet Member
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
80 people, hmmm, I bet you wouldn't notice if I didn't show up and went to Tulsa instead. I'll buy the donuts if you buy me a Krnka. I'll be there Sunday by the way.

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
Maybe Dennis will bring his vodka dispenser?
Well, OF COURSE I will be bringing my Vodka dispenser. . .

By the way, this photo was taken before I lost 100+ pounds (and grew such a gorgeous mustache).

By the way, our tables are located on the upper level, row 22A. . . feel free to stop by and drop off whatever you have purchased or carried into the show for later retrieval (a service only EMPIRE ARMS provides to our GUNBOARDS brethern). This includes coats, bags, hot babes, whatever.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Dennis, I'll be sure to stop by and say hello. You sold me a 660 code K98 serial number 5. See you Saturday and Sunday.

·
Administrator
3,432 Posts
Now that's the Kroh I know! I'll be flying in Friday night. Looking forward to seeing Tuco, Vic, Dennis, Jean and the rest of the Gunboards crew. :)

·
Registered
366 Posts
Any issues with walk-in's at the Wannamaker show? I've been there but I guess I wasn't paying attention to folks bringing in guns to sell.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts