Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A few pictures from 5 Oct 07, when Mrs. Fever and I went to Camp Pendleton, CA. to welcome LCPL Gary Ayala of the 2/5 Marines - one of my former students from 2004-05 - back home from his tour in Iraq.

Like Kroh, Gary is one of my personal heroes. To say we're really glad he's back home, safe and sound, would be an understatement.

·
Platinum Bullet member
2,099 Posts
I'm glad that your Marine and his buddies made it home safely. I keep all of our troops in my prayers.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
BOOYAH, and Congrats on a safe homecoming. Tell him "Thanks for serving" from me

·
Registered
413 Posts
Glad he made it home safely. And I agree with Shyquestor.......you don't look at all like I imagined you would.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Great to see some coming home. And I am grateful for your friends selfless sevice to the country. It is a tough job that needs to be done.

·
Diamond w/Oak Clusters and Swords Bullet Member
None of your business.
17,500 Posts
Scott, Thank him for me and welcome back LCPL Ayala!

I'll be meeting a Native American mom Saturday with two boy's with three combined tours in Iraq and Afganistan, and a daughter at Ft. Hood. GAD! First date in Loooog while:eek:

Look forward to seeing you and Denny again at the SAR show.

Gary

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
70,287 Posts
It is good to have them back and thanks for their efforts.

·
Platinum Bullet Member
1,562 Posts
One sharp lookin Marine! He makes us proud!

And, Dr Johnny, you clean up pretty well, kinda a reverse look, with the new dark toupee, and you cut off that scraggly long, grey beard! BTW, we were kinda expecting a pic of the fair Mrs Fever?

·
Administrator
19,287 Posts
Semper Fi-

1 - 14 of 14 Posts