Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Watched a couple of hours of it tonight. Was impressed. Its plugs itself as "The Unbiased News". Did not come off liberally biased at all so far - more likely a conservative bias.

Wont watch CNN (forget about MSNBC) with their leftist anti-2nd Amendment bias. But I have missed having more international news coverage not given by Fox.

You may want to check it out. As I already said - I'm impressed so far.

F$%^% CNN, MSNBC, and NBC!!!!

·
Silver Bullet member
36,340 Posts
It's partnered with the Washington Times, which unfortunately can't afford any foreign correspondents and uses the AP instead. So likely the same international news as CNN but in a different tone.

BTW the Washington Times has a strange history and financial backing. The Rev. Moon has plowed an estimated $2 billion into it, but lost editorial control years ago in a revolt of editors and reporters. It was reorganized, sold to a Unification Church associated company, then bought back by Rev Moon and a group of former editors for $1 because he was angry at its shrinking size and less aggressive conservative policies.

As far as I am concerned the biggest impact the Washington Times has had is that its competition stopped the Washington Post from going down the extreme left road the New York Times has followed. As soon as the Washington Times started to eat into the Post's readership and influence the Post became much more moderate and less partisan.

·
Registered
18,470 Posts
for Foreign, I find French 24 (franz van gat?)
does a pretty good job, and I don't find it as annoying as BBC for some reason. And yes, French, English Aribic... so you can watch it, it's online, and broadcasts some places in the US

1 - 4 of 4 Posts