Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Platinum Bullet Member
8,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Israeli aircraft are passing my base in waves as I type. Oh, sorry, just a flock of birds. In fact the only aircraft I saw today was like his prediction, a fake. lol.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Watch out Track. I think those are the new stealth air craft that fly nap of the earth & sneak up on you very slowly.

·
Platinum Bullet Member
8,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Notice anything about them? They are, in fact, non-flying mock-ups, undoubtedly used to draw fire. They have therefore as much value as BR's version of military events. lol.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Notice anything about them? They are, in fact, non-flying mock-ups, undoubtedly used to draw fire. They have therefore as much value as BR's version of military events. lol.
I saw that. That's the stealth part. Pretty sneaky, huh????????

·
Platinum Bullet Member
8,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ah, ya got me there. I should post the picture of the bullet-riddled sleigh we found. Hey, wait a minute. Nah.

·
Banned
5,986 Posts
Israeli aircraft are passing my base in waves as I type. Oh, sorry, just a flock of birds. In fact the only aircraft I saw today was like his prediction, a fake. lol.

Very good!

Tell me, did you post this, once again, while you were supposed to be teaching/mentoring as you are want to do?

It's about ethics. Some have them, others don't.

·
Platinum Bullet Member
8,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Very good!

Tell me, did you post this, once again, while you were supposed to be teaching/mentoring as you are want to do?

Yawn, no it was about 1900 (that's when the little hand.....oh never mind). Now your response seems to be in the middle of the day for either of your supposed locations. BTW, it's 2350 and still no IAF. lol.

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Very good!

Well, sad little *****, you have amply shown all and sundry how you lack more than ethics, integrity, spine intellect....I know there is a longer list, but other can add as they recall them all. There are just too mnay to list in any one time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.