Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody bought one of these? What are they priced at? I would appreciate any information you guys could give me.

·
Premium Member
9,941 Posts
Search Omega and Don Bell via Google and you can find their site. Don is a good guy. The carbines are rough but many cleaned up well.

·
Moderator / Silver Bullet member
2,324 Posts
I rememeber a user here who worked for them posting pics of hundreds of Omega Chiense mausers about 10 months back.

·
Moderator / Silver Bullet member
2,324 Posts
It was deleted for being too much like an Omega ad. I was sad to see that post go because there were sure lots of great pics of the different Chinese characters and markings on some of the rifles.

·
Registered
683 Posts
All I saw were the T53's.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I looked at their site but didn't see anything but there is a thread I was viewing on the Military Mauser forum, that is why I asked you guys. If it is ok with Tuco I would like to post the link to the thread.

·
Premium Member
9,941 Posts
If I remember correctly the post was deleted since they weren't board sponsors. btw I to was curious if they still had them. Sent emails, got nothing in response.
It was zapped as I felt it was a shill posting done just to sell the guns. I do not think Don Bell was behind it but it did still take place.

I stated carbines but meant Mausers.

·
Registered
7 Posts
When I called before buying a T-53 from Omega, I asked about the Mausers. He said his associate was selling them, but he was fairly emphatic that they were not in shooting condition.

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
23,298 Posts
"He said his associate was selling them" --- Gee, I wonder who that could be? (hee,hee,hee!)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts