Registered
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Carcano
Moderator Italian Weapons Forum
Germany
1040 Posts
Posted - 08/24/2003 : 5:15:04 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well... welcome everybody aboard !
Let's see how fast we all get accomodated to the new boards, and let's use them frequently to "get the feeling". We sure will need a bit of time to get used to its features and possibly enhanced possibilities and options.

One hint: the new additional "quick reply" window in the bottom of the display page is *very* convenient. However, I would like to ask you to use it with circumspection:

- Use the "quick reply" option if you are bringing forth an entirely new aspect or sub-topic (however, if it is a really new and different topic, as happens frequently, please start a new thread with new subject header, as is the custom on the 'Net),

- but please rather use the preferable "reply with quote" option (visible as a stylized icon in the top line of each messsage), whenever you are responding to a specific statement or question of another poster. This makes keeping track and following the course of discussion and exchange much easier for everybody. And of course only quote the relevant parts of text - but that goes almost without saying :).

PRETTY PLEASE ?! :).

But the important thing is that the new system will be easier and more stable to administrate for Tuco and Vic - so I am keeping my fingers crossed !

Your moderator,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexander Eichener
Email: [email protected]
Carcano Website: http://personal.stevens.edu/~gliberat/carcano

Edited by - Carcano on 08/29/2004 10:40:46 AM

James S. DiBetta
Gunboards Premium Member
USA
142 Posts
Posted - 09/25/2005 : 01:06:00 AM

Dear Carcano,

The rifle in question appears to be a version of the M91/24.
It has the hump backed rear site shown in the picture. It does not have the front hand guard or stock band. The lower stock looks to have been shortened and it is very plain but nicely done. Could it be an import company sporter modification or a private job? The party is asking $50.00, would it be worth it?

Thanks

Steve

Carcano
Moderator Italian Weapons Forum
Germany
1040 Posts
Posted - 09/25/2005 : 06:44:10 AM

Thanks for providing the information. I shall answer in a separate thread.

Alexander Eichener
Email: [email protected]
Carcano Website: http://personal.stevens.edu/~gliberat/carcano

1 - 1 of 1 Posts