Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Gold Bullet member
4,946 Posts
Oh my that is very distressing! I remember with great fondness the hijinks and fun we had at the hot dog parties in the parking lot at Knob Creek. God Bless him and his family! A real gentleman and he will be missed by many! Bill

·
Premium Member
105,519 Posts
What happened?

·
Silver Bullet Member
20,944 Posts
Not only a member, but a mentor.

I recall my early days of SKS collecting, when he would courteously correct me, and gently nudge me in the purist direction. Extremely thoughtful and helpful collector.

Prayers for the family are sent.

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Kim was a really good guy. I cannot forget his "stepped on a cat's tail" impression . . .

YEEEEOOOWWWLLL!

That he used to do with little provocation. He also smiled . . . A LOT! AND he was funny!

Kim stopped coming up to the Louisville show quite a few years ago (7 or 8) and I called him every time I was driving through Knoxville to try to go out to dinner but some family issue always came up and it never happened. :(

Rest in peace, my friend. You will never be forgotten as long as I still draw breath.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.