Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Peppered by questions about whether he can win the nomination as a pro-abortion candidate, Mr Giuliani said: “I cannot be all things to all people. If you disagree with me, don’t vote for me.” It was the clearest of signs that Mr Giuliani has decided to ignore social conservatives in the belief that their hold over the Republican nominating process is over.
from here

So, when the lesser-of-two-evils chorus starts the same old song about the Most Important Election Ever (again) and urges you to hold your nose (again) and vote for this pro-abortion, anti-gun, pro-open borders, pro-big-government, croth-drething lithper, you can remind them that Giuliani doesn't want your vote.

He thaid tho himthelf. :D

·
Silver Bullet member
36,341 Posts
Blow your nose.

·
Registered
191 Posts
As much as I'd like to see a fellow Italian in the White House, I'll never vote for him.

Between Bush and Kerry, Bush really was the lesser of two evils, but between Barack or Hillary and Guiliani, they're all equally evil. That's why we have to submarine Rudy now. Smear the living poop out of him and spread the word to everyone we know that he's not the charasmatic leader everyone thinks him to be. He's popular for one reason: 9-11, and that's not enough to proof you can run the country. The message we want to send is: we respectfully appreciate his efforts in our country's toughest time, but his track record shows he's not qualified for President.

Honestly, my favorites on the Republican side are:

Huckabee
Thompson
Romney

In that order. And really, I wish we had better choices, but I think it's important we slam Rudy now, and support somebody like Huckabee. Any of those three would be better choices than Rudy. And I think Huckabee has the intelligence and charisma to match either of the Democratic front runners.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
As much as I'd like to see a fellow Italian in the White House, I'll never vote for him.

Between Bush and Kerry, Bush really was the lesser of two evils, but between Barack or Hillary and Guiliani, they're all equally evil. That's why we have to submarine Rudy now. Smear the living poop out of him and spread the word to everyone we know that he's not the charasmatic leader everyone thinks him to be. He's popular for one reason: 9-11, and that's not enough to proof you can run the country. The message we want to send is: we respectfully appreciate his efforts in our country's toughest time, but his track record shows he's not qualified for President.

Honestly, my favorites on the Republican side are:

Huckabee
Thompson
Romney

In that order. And really, I wish we had better choices, but I think it's important we slam Rudy now, and support somebody like Huckabee. Any of those three would be better choices than Rudy. And I think Huckabee has the intelligence and charisma to match either of the Democratic front runners.
We are on the same page, except I put a few spaces between Thompson and Romney to illustrate a very distant third. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts