Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Gold Bullet member
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night I stumbled on a mummed, matching 4th series Izawa on one of the online dealer sites for $450. Emailed my "will you take $425 shipped" haggle and today it is gone. Called the dealer and it sold over the weekend. So, come on, FESS UP on your new prize!! It was one of the ones on my "need to get list". Congrats on spying it first.

·
Platinum Bullet member
19,380 Posts
Last night I stumbled on a mummed, matching 4th series Izawa on one of the online dealer sites for $450. Emailed my "will you take $425 shipped" haggle and today it is gone. Called the dealer and it sold over the weekend. So, come on, FESS UP on your new prize!! It was one of the ones on my "need to get list". Congrats on spying it first.
That's the chance ya take when haggling on something like this :( Can you post a link to it - I'd like to see it. I'd have a hard time upgrading mine. Mine is ground but like new, staked & all matching.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.