1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Platinum Bullet member
20,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Two more Ron Paul supporters taken out of circulation...

·
Silver Bullet member
36,341 Posts
They all have Mouser Boy Disease.

That's a strange brain malfunction where the victims think they're right about EVERYTHING and also think that the volume of their yapping about how right they are proves it, regardless of the Constitution, laws and Supreme Court decisions. Even if they end up in a federal pen with all their property sold to pay taxes and penalties they'll keep insisting they're right.

The saddest part about it is that one manifestation of Mouser Boy Disease is that they're too busy yapping about how right they are to engage in a political process to actually change the laws in the direction of something they'd prefer. It's got to be a revolution. All or nothing

·
Platinum Bullet Member
8,124 Posts
I wonder how much the house will go for when it hits the market. Nice place, with a good view.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I remember one of the thing my grandfather said to me in regards to his return to ireland was "if you owe money to the IRS there is no way to get out of it in the U.S." You can kill in the U.S. and get away with it, steal, but if you don't pay your taxes they will get you.

·
Platinum Bullet member
20,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
10,435 Posts
How about...
KNOCK KNOCK:
"Who's there?"
"RonPaul"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts