Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
46 Posts
We will see if I paid way too much for some junk rifles.

Two Iraqi's and a dou

Robert

· Registered
46 Posts
I called them to ask what was next. Rachel gave me my paddle number and said to fax a copy of my C&R with the paddle number written on it. I called after I faxed my C&R and Rachel said all was good and that guns should start shipping on Monday. Costs were my bids, plus the 15% premium. $35 shipping for the first gun and $20 each there after. Should be here bout next Friday.

Robert

· Registered
46 Posts
I too received an Invoice this morning. A week and a half after I paid my bill. The invoice was at a higher price then I had already paid. I called Nye Auctions to see what was up. They said that the invoice came from Proxibid and not Nye auctions even though the email address was a Nyeauctions.com address. I asked if my rifles had shipped. The guy at Nye Auctions said I had to call the Acme Pawn shop. The number that they gave me answered "Acme Feed". Turns out that Acme is a Feed store / Pawn shop!! Anyway as it turns out my rifles were shipped out on Sept 26th. The tracking number turned out to be a Parcel Post Comfirmation number. I paid $75 for three rifles to be shipped the slowest possible way with no real tracking information.

· Registered
46 Posts
My rifles showed up today. left on my door step. Box is marked from Acme General store. Three rifles in socks. Two of the rifles have the test fired cartridge still attached.

Robert

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.