Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Silver Bullet member
323 Posts
That guy Jerry Darnel whose estate was being auctioned must have owned 1000's of rifles. They have been auctioning off his collection in groups of 500 for the past few months. No real real sense of direction at all with the collection as it looks like he never met a rifle he didn't like. He had some real gems and some real junkers too. In the past year I've bought maybe 15 rifles from this collection. Lately it seems the internet collector crowd has got wind of it as the first few auctions rifles sold for much less.

· Silver Bullet member
323 Posts
Has anyone received an invoice yet from this last auction? In previous auctions I received my invoice the very next day.

· Silver Bullet member
323 Posts
Did anyone receive their rifles or an invoice yet from this auction?

· Silver Bullet member
323 Posts
Well I finally received my invoice in my email this morning. I called and spoke with one of the guys at Nye County Auction and they are only about half way through selling off this guy's collection. Next one is scheduled for November 3rd.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.