Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Platinum Bullet member
19,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just when things were going so well. Now we have a bunch of old threads & most of the ones from the weekend are gone. AND, the "stickies" are at the top of each page.

Ok, there must have been a "short" between my keyboard and my chair! ;) Looks like the posts are there but the stickies are on every page.

·
Silver Bullet member
2,369 Posts
soon we will have so many damned stickies there will be no room for current postings. I haven't put much thought into it but there must be a way to combine some of them. maybe create another japanese collector board for such stuff as research requests parts finders etc. and maybe even to act as an archive. Though in a couple days these will get pushed down along the system.

·
Silver Bullet member
15,572 Posts
Complaint department- take a grenade please

You guys really must get off on complaining.

There are two more stickys than were on the last iteration of the boards, and yes they are always at the top of the forum; like ALWAYS.

The Old topics were moved this pm from the old board, which is now gone; this was to save them from cyber never never land. They Will drop down as no one posts to them, I will lock each. They are what you would call REFERENCE INFO.

Now please find something constructive to post.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts