Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
I was annoyed to hear this past week that thousands of saudi nationals,are applying for student visa's in either Australia or NZ,because it has become more difficult for them to gain student visa's for entry to Britain or the US as they are viewed (rightly so I believe) as a security risk.I don't want them here either,surely with all their wealth the Saudi's would have enough of their own institutions to provide an education or training there.

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
58,449 Posts
I was annoyed to hear this past week that thousands of saudi nationals,are applying for student visa's in either Australia or NZ,because it has become more difficult for them to gain student visa's for entry to Britain or the US as they are viewed (rightly so I believe) as a security risk.I don't want them here either,surely with all their wealth the Saudi's would have enough of their own institutions to provide an education or training there.

From what I understand, they can have more fun in other countries where the laws and customs are different.

·
Silver Bullet member
36,346 Posts
He's a student at Jihad University, AKA University of South Florida, the former home of Prof. Al-Arian.
USF's got a big muslim population, Palestinians and Saudis, because they are real clannish and prefer to go where there are lots of family acquaintances and co-religionists. The school just wants the $$$ and wants to be politically correct and "diverse".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts