Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Picked up a VZ-24 full crest Persian to-day. Maybe in good condition, 30% blue left on exposed metal, small chip from stock grip, some light rust, it will clean up good+ I think. Only 300 which I thought was reasonable. Bolt with no serial and absoluty no sign it was ever ground. Has a circle Z which is very deep, with wide lines, almost looks cast in rather then stamped (but not I'm sure)! Root has a 97T stamp and several stamps which I can not describe, and a letter V. Two other bolt parts have WaA German stamps on them.
Not a pristine example but the first I have seen for sale since they were imported back in the 60's (which I did not buy then). I already have the early VZ-24 Persian with all Czech marks and stampings except for a small crown on rec. ring. Now I have all the Czech made model Persian's.

·
Platinum Bullet Member
7,623 Posts
Sounds like a good find at fair money. Could do with some of that over here. :)

·
Platinum Bullet Member and Certified Curmudgeon
16,062 Posts
Sounds like a very good find at more than fair money. I was happy to pay considerably more for mine and the only thing special is that it has an 1981 Iraqi coin in place of the marking disk, indicating Iraqi capture from Iran.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.