Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
M1890 charger clips

Currently have some new made M1890 Berthier 3 round 8 Lebel charger clips for sale. Beautifully made of a spring alloy sheet metal and exact copies.
These are products of Doc AV and I have a quantity to offer in the US. $15 per charger plus shipping.

Bob Naess
Black River Militaria CII

·
Moderator / Silver Bullet member
7,488 Posts
DELETED

·
Administrator
9,439 Posts
Dear Friends of Gunboards;

AV Blankfire Pty.Ltd. (Brisbane Australia) has nominated Bob Naess ( bmg17a1) BlackRiver Militaria,VT., to be our USA Distributor of Clips and Strips of our manufacture.

Due to the problems of transfering small US$ amounts by interbank transfer (High cost) for small purchases, we have taken this road.

For all those interested in a couple of clips ( ie, less than 10 clips) please contact Bob.

US prices are similar to Aussie prices (plus shipping).

If you want Dealer quantities ( 10-20 or more) then contact AV Blankfire Direct.

Contact Details.
USA [email protected] Black River Militaria, Cavendish, VT.05142
Australia: [email protected] AV Blankfire Pty.Ltd. Brisbane.

Regards,
and apologies for any concerns.

Doc AV
Brisbane.Australia

BTW, Our Clips (Berthier) and Hotchkiss Strips are clearly recognisable by our "headstamp" AVB 2011 BMC
irrespective of who sells them.

·
Moderator / Silver Bullet member
7,488 Posts
After the posting of DocAV I have merged the post together.
Normally I do not allow any WTS/WTT ads on this forum at all but in this case I am going to allow this one to stand due to that these are needed in our hobby as original chargers are getting quite scarce on the market and a excellent reproduction of them was needed.
These are of a valuable interest to French Firearm Collectors.
I am going to keep the topic LOCKED though to keep it clutter free of postings so that anyone who interested in aquiring them can do so with seeing a bunch of postings.
I am going to ask though that if anyone does order these chargers to make sure you mention that you saw this on the French Forum of gunboards.com and that we would like to see Black River Militaria CII become a forum sponser in the future which both benefit us and them.

Thanks
Patrick

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.