Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
North Korea's poarade today

Who here really thinks North Korea could make a helical-feed 7.62x39mm magazine that actually works?

Also... why? They are pretty much a third world country, embrace the cheapness of steel AK magazines... dumbass.

·
Registered
6,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats a 5.45x39 helical mag shown.

Not sure on the quadstack.

Personally I would love to find out if they work or not. Would kill for one of those pistols shown too.

·
Registered
6,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It is a valid question if these are really issue equipment, or just trial/prototype props that are dragged out press photos every now-an-then. Obviously that may not be known for awhile. Guessing some agency is keeping track of what the NKs offers their foreign buyers. Personally I would not be surprised if their metal quadstack is as reliable, if not more, than the one sold commercially in the US for the AR15/M16.

I have quite few North Korean mags. None of those shown above however. I can state that they all work.

Wish I could tell what the pistols are? Think I remember they are using a CZ75 knockoff now, but I dont think I've seen those grips, or the extended mag, before.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I like the fact that they are wearing sunglasses with night vision goggles on their helmets. :confused:

The pistols look somewhat like Stechkins.

North Korea makes pretty good small arms. I've not heard anyone complain about their quality or reliability. Not surprising when you think that production line workers might be shot for substandard quality.

·
Registered
6 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
The NK's are no less intelligent than the South. They have the full backing of China and Russia in their military manufacturing and export their know how to the middle east. They may be brainwashed but to underestimate their ability reminds me of things said about the "backward" Soviets, those pesky VC, and any number of "third world countries".

·
Registered
39 Posts
Don't underestimate these cats. They have a formidable air force and navy in terms of numbers, the largest diesel powered submarine fleet in the world that can launch sub based missiles, a huge standing army that is excellently trained as that is all they do for their dear leader. They are totally indoctrinated and fearless and they all work for the same goal. And they throw one hell of a parade. Check-out the precision and discipline they exhibit. It's quite impressive. If Americans showed a tiny modicum of the level of dedication to this nation as they do theirs we would not be in the trouble we are now. Freedom has allowed the lucifarians to dissolve the knowledge and understanding of God's teaching and instruction that brings the blessings upon this nation. A return to the Almighty, humbling ourselves and asking forgiveness is the first step in bringing this nation back from the abyss and becoming a righteous peoples among the nations once again. Time to pull your heads out and wake the F up.

·
Registered
78 Posts
The Korean people are known as industrious, hardworking and determined, so I don't see why they would be producing weapons that don't work. Look at how inferior the Japanese gear was in WW2 compared to American but it didn't stop them being tenacious and courageous fighters. Number 1 Rule: Never Underestimate Your Emeny.

·
Registered
4,693 Posts
Dont the NK's do electronic guidance and radar repair for some of the 'sand' countries?

I would not characterize them as unintelligent. I'd consider them resource poor and resourceful.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.