Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Gold Bullet member
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a Norinco SKS with a red Star mount, what would be the proper scope for this one? Can anyone tell me how many different manufacturers and countries produced the SKS. I have a Russian,Chinese and Yugo so far. thx Z

·
Banned
10,845 Posts
I have a Norinco SKS with a red Star mount, what would be the proper scope for this one? Can anyone tell me how many different manufacturers and countries produced the SKS. I have a Russian,Chinese and Yugo so far. thx Z
Soviet Union had two factories that made SKS.
China has a dozen factories or more.
Yugoslavia had one factory.
Romania had one factory.
East Germany made SKS, I assume it was only one factory.
Albania had one factory that made SKS.

I do not know about North Korea and Vietnam. I think they made SKS, but how many factories?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Silver Bullet Member
7,416 Posts
You are speaking of a receiver cover or side mount to receiver? If it is the receiver cover style then look on Ebay and you will see the offerings. There are several other retailers selling these compact scopes as well. The side mount compact 4x20 scopes are harder to find these days. I think the AirSoft crowd got them.

·
Gold Bullet member
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Soviet Union had two factories that made SKS.
China has a dozen factories or more.
Yugoslavia had one factory.
Romania had one factory.
East Germany made SKS, I assume it was only one factory.
Albania had one factory that made SKS.

I do not know about North Korea and Vietnam. I think they made SKS, but how many factories?
Thank you Z

1 - 4 of 4 Posts