Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the replies guys. I also caught on to my spelling error (Who did I do) has been changed to how did I do.

SlimTim, I wish I lived in your area I could have saved a couple of bucks. Every other Chinese Tokarev I found was anywhere from $350 - $450 I guess I could have done better but I also could have done worse.

· Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
My Rifle collecting is at a stand still for now so I am turning my attention to milsurp handguns for a while. Now I need to look for a 9mm barrel and mags for this little pistol.

· Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I think you'll like your Tokarev very much. Now, if your getting into milsurp handguns, have you picked up a CZ-82 yet? IMO, it's the best milsurp handgun bargain out there right now.

I bought one when they first came out but sold it because the ammo wasn't as abundant as it is now. I will probably pick up another some time soon. I also plan on getting a couple of Makarov's to add to the collection when funds allow.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.