Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Copper Bullet member
4,066 Posts
Damn son if you just broke that old girl out, try her on the range. It'll be love at first shot, I guarantee it. I've shot about 150 rounds through mine and she's still going strong. I got mine in a dragunov style Fiberforce stock with no bayonet and a 4x10 ultralux scope mounted on her for 200 flat after negotiations with the pawn shop back in July. That gun will bring you nothing but pure joy if you keep her, and you will most definitely regret selling her. And no, it's not an M or D variant, those have AK mags standard and the M has an odd looking stock with thumb hole if I'm not mistaken. The D variant is always a very fun one to have if just to show it off, never personally seen an M variant, but I'd assume it's equally fun to show off. You can't ask for a better gun at that price though, so do yourself a favor and hold on to her for all you're worth.

· Copper Bullet member
4,066 Posts
Dang, I wish that just ONCE I could find a gun that I forgot I had. Just one time!
The problem w/ us pwhited, is that we love our guns so much that we can't forget about them. My guns are like my pets, I make sure I take care of each one individually at least once a day. Except for the Arisaka. That one's like the iguana of my gun family, it's cool to say I have it, but in reality, I have no real interaction with it other than staring at it every now and then.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.