Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I have now seen everything. "Environmentalists" will stop at nothing to "fight global warming" and are now attacking flatulence? Seriously? Seriously. Why not stop something that is an actual DANGER, like say, CRIME?

What gets me is that this past winter, global-warming awareness conventions in DC had to be cancelled because it was TOO COLD OUTSIDE. Awesome, no?
Okay - so we stop eating meat, to lower the number of stock animals creating the flatulence in the air. Next all the citizens of the world are to eat greater amounts of vegetables, which are naturally higher in fiber. So instead of the stock animals of the world flatulating into the atmosphere, the humans of the world will be increasing the amount that they flatulate into the atmosphere. And I'm sure that would be much more beneficial to our atmosphere. :)

Yeah, global warming convention cancelled because it was too cold. Oh wait, I'm sure the leftist, environuts will classify the lower temperatures as an INDIRECT result of global warming - and that it was all Bush's fault. :)

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Another silly group of morons looking for support from another silly group of morons.

Since public interest is slipping away as people realize that many of the statistics they are being shown are false, why not enlist another group that thrives on false statistics; PETA.

Check out the PETA website sometime.

If they were not sincere it would be really funny.

Fascist Vegetarians Unite to force their diet and way of life on everyone else by hook or by crook.

They don't even care about the animals they are supposed to be trying to save. They euthanize them because they are too cheap to feed and keep them.

·
Registered
10,445 Posts
Hey wait a tic... If we stop eating animals, wouldn't their populations go UP?!?!?! I mean, since PETA wouldn't allow any killing of these oh so noble creatures, the ones that should be dead in our belly's would now be making lots more baby animals. All too soon we'd have an extremely dangerous over population of them. Soon they would consume ALL plant life on earth and we'd all starve to death, even worse, according to PETA, all those now bazillions of cows and pigs and chickens (hmm are chicken farts even a problem?) would be starving to death.
I see it as a service and obligation to sacrifice myself by consuming these animals, keeps the earth in balance.:rolleyes:

"If people knew that they were threatening the environment by eating more meat, they might think twice before ordering a burger," Brewster said.
For such a moronic statement like that I'm going to make my next hamburger a double!

"Eating less red meat would also improve health in general."
Hmm, ever see a sick wolf, alligator, lion, falcon, owl or other carnivore?

I think my sig says it all.;)

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
59,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
"Eating less red meat would also improve health in general."
Hmm, ever see a sick wolf, alligator, lion, falcon, owl or other carnivore?

I think my sig says it all.;)
They do not cook the meat in grease etc. Their meat is prepared in a healty way.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
God said that cattle, oxen, etc. (all that have cloven hooves and chew the cud) were "clean" animals, and told His nation to consume them to their hearts' content. That's good enough for me.

When was the last time one of these enviro-nuts heard from the Creator?

·
Registered
10,445 Posts
Sorry Charlie, I do not cook my meat in grease, grease comes OUT of the meat as it cooks.

SOTG, Good point. Cant believe I forgot that! DOH!

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
59,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hen you are the one of the few who don't I get laughed at because I broil mine.

·
Gold Bullet Member and Noted Curmudgeon
94,195 Posts
ya just can't beat a PETA member in a pita wrap

I dunno - you at least need to be sure to cook it until well-done all the way through and probably well-charred on the outside. I think they tend to be diseased, from consorting with th likes of Hitlery and albore...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts