Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to start making replicas of Type 30 Rifle and carbine stocks for some friends and anyone else who has a stockless rifle or carbines. So in order to make replicas, I need a pattern to work from, does anyone have a Type 30 rifle or carbine stock or whole gun they can part with?

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
I'd like to start making replicas of Type 30 Rifle and carbine stocks for some friends and anyone else who has a stockless rifle or carbines. So in order to make replicas, I need a pattern to work from, does anyone have a Type 30 rifle or carbine stock or whole gun they can part with?
Sent you a PM. I have a Type 30 rifle I’m probably going to part out if no one wants the whole rifle. It’s missing some pieces but should serve your purpose and you’ll have many spare parts afterwards.

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
Sent you a PM. I have a Type 30 rifle I’m probably going to part out if no one wants the whole rifle. It’s missing some pieces but should serve your purpose and you’ll have many spare parts afterwards.
The kiss at the end must seal the deal!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.