Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Copper Bullet member
9,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I should soon be getting a nice repro No.4(T) rifle. Although it's not "real", I still want to enjjoy it to the fullest. Any suggestions on the best websites to learn about their capabilities, improvements, and adjustments, etc?
I have done the easy web searches and am looking for places that might be harder to find.

·
Copper Bullet member
9,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had seen some of those, but not all.
Thanks!

·
Copper Bullet member
9,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As soon as I get it. Just to clarify, it is an obvious repro and was sold/bought as such, not a fake.

·
Copper Bullet member
9,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Flakshield,
Just to give you a bit...
It is a nice-looking FTR'd Faz with a "matching" bolt, an "original" (not sure yet) mount, and an original-looking cheek rest. Currently has a Tasco on it, but I'll look for something a bit more No.32-ish. I doubt anyone who knows their stuff would mistake it for an original, but it will be close-enough for some fun shooting.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Gotcha, Jonny...just wondered how much was repro and how much was original...congrats and look forward to some pics and a range report...enjoy it.
Flakshield

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.