Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Copper Bullet member
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are these worth anything? A guy has a new one with the scabbard for $79. Regards, Rick.

·
Gold Bullet member
429 Posts
There are several for sale on GB right now. Looks like one sold not too long ago for $40.00 w/o the case. The No4 grenade launchers are out there, but if you are looking for a rare one, BDL LTD is selling a No5 grenade launcher!! I am not a No5 collector; otherwise, I would have purchased it in October when Brian showed it to me.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Depends if you are into accessories or not. It would go with a number V and as suggested above you could get one for a III and a VI??

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Depends if you are into accessories or not. It would go with a number V and as suggested above you could get one for a III and a VI??
Forgive me for pointing this out but using the wrong nomenclature can cause confusion as to what your are referring to. For example there is no such thing as a "number V", it's Number (or No.) 5. As to the Roman "III" and "VI" on their own, they could mean anything.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
The spigot projectors are fairly common. The cup dischargers are much more scarce, as few were used and the design was apparently not a success.

·
Registered
14,763 Posts
Bought a No1Mk3 with spigot launcher AND the grenade launching sight. Now you know what those holes on either side of the mid barrel band are for.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts