Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Silver Bullet Member
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had this cap sold shorty after it was posted on
Apr 10,but original buyer had a problem on his end and could not complete the deal.I am relisting now as it was originally posted.Hat is close to unissued
condition,there is slight wear to the sweatband and that's about it.includes matching Havelock which is unmarked.I am not the expert on these,but I do
believe this one is original.Price is $325 and I'll pay the postage.Check or Money order ok,no plastic and no postage.Lance

·
Silver Bullet Member
196 Posts
pm sent with offer
Perhaps some clarification is needed here. This thread is dated Sunday, April 20, 2014 to which I responded "I'll take it" on the same day in the second posting and the OP acknowledged by stating "SPF to ggibson" the same day in posting #3. FWIW, I mailed funds the following day on Monday but could not update the OP because his PM box was full, per post #4. I did not have any dealing with the original offer for this item back in April 10.
Now that everyone can understand that this is a straight forward transaction conducted in a timely fashion with no reservations, it is a done deal, no offers to buy from the OP are needed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts