Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this online. Seller's description:

'You are bidding on our very cool and incredibly classy SVT Tokarev! Totally Cool! Great Patriotic War Rifle! Stoy! Ruki Verkh! This is one cool rifle and ready to wage the war for FREEDOM against Zombies everywhere! Clean as a pin and almost as sexy as cool babe or a hot motorcycle! Well maintained and respected! Thanks very much for checking out our very cool and remarkably sexy SVT Tokarev! Totally Cool! Great Patriotic War Rifle! Stoy! Ruki Verkh! Please give it a great home!'
SVT_1.jpg
SVT_2.jpg
SVT_3.jpg

·
Registered
469 Posts

'You are bidding on our very cool and incredibly classy SVT Tokarev! Totally Cool! Great Patriotic War Rifle! Stoy! Ruki Verkh! This is one cool rifle and ready to wage the war for FREEDOM against Zombies everywhere! Clean as a pin and almost as sexy as cool babe or a hot motorcycle! Well maintained and respected! Thanks very much for checking out our very cool and remarkably sexy SVT Tokarev! Totally Cool! Great Patriotic War Rifle! Stoy! Ruki Verkh! Please give it a great home!'
View attachment 3839650 View attachment 3839651 View attachment 3839652
Whatever they're paying the guy in charge of descriptions, it's not enough. I usually only see 1-2 "cool's" in the description if I'm lucky. "stop" and "hands up" in Russian is just next level genius. He and the guy who taped a Maglite to it need some serious credit for creativity.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Wow! What a treasure! You never find SVT's with the original Soviet laser sights anymore:cool: That thing will certainly stack zombie bodies with a quickness.........

Full discloser: Much as I love my SVT's, when the time comes for me to fight the zombie's for my freedom I'm reaching for something with a larger magazine and less felt recoil first.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Wow! What a treasure! You never find SVT's with the original Soviet laser sights anymore:cool: That thing will certainly stack zombie bodies with a quickness.........

Full discloser: Much as I love my SVT's, when the time comes for me to fight the zombie's for my freedom I'm reaching for something with a larger magazine and less felt recoil first.
Ruger 10/22 with two clear plastic banana clips taped together?

·
Registered
687 Posts
Using anything Promag will get your brains sucked out in a short order. Please take Zombie invasion a little more seriously. Stick with a TripleK brand, number one choice among Mall Ninjas.

·
Registered
687 Posts
No, it's an obvious repro. Original light will have an "Izzy" (Stands for Izhvek) star stamp and the year.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Though a little Russian lingo is a nice touch, but he's got even that part wrong. Standard Soviet Army Protocol: Stoy, Kto Idet? (Stop, Who Goes?) next Stoy, Streliat' Budu! (Stop, Will Shoot!) than depending on a situation ether warning shot or shoot to kill. Nothing about "Hands up".

·
Registered
653 Posts
We need a zombie hunter forum instead of looking at all these old guns. 3500 isn't bad for a russian maglite, they can keep the old gun. It's probably in some old metric boolit you cant find in the world anymore. Rechamber it for a .3000 blackhead cool cartridge. 7.62x63 blackhead and load up full case of hercules bruised-eye powder. Nice they engineered that stick under the barrel as a cord wrap for the maglite.

·
Registered
128 Posts

View attachment 3839650 View attachment 3839651 View attachment 3839652
Lol! Great !! Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts