Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are moving the Business to a better suited location. Hopefully this will make the whole Ordering / Packing / Shipping process easier on everyone, and speed up the process a bit. Also after the dust settles, and we have a chance to evaluate things a bit, with the reduced overhead, we hope to reduce prices on somethings, or at least avoid the massive price increases that most vendors are promising for the new year.

For more information, please see this link:

http://www.makarov.com/order.html

Also please note that we will be shut down from the 27th of this month, until the 2nd of October for the Move / unpacking / etc. We have already found some goodies during the first stages of packing, and I'm sure we will find more, and will have a list available on the Closeout page of our website after the move is complete.

One final Note, the Makawraps have been shipped to us, and should arrive very soon. These should be one of the first new items added to the website after the move. Available colors will be Black and OD Green.

Thanks to all
George :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Very cool.
Congrats on the upgrade!
I hope the transition goes smoothly for you.

I do have a ??? for you, though!
I've emailed you a time or two in the past regarding the old magazine floorplates to adapt the single stack magazines to work in the double stack Russian Makarovs--I believe they were brass.

At one point I was told you had found a few, but they were not retail ready. I'm bummed I missed out when you first had them (wasn't a Makarov owner at the time) but I would really like to buy a couple (finished or not) if you happen to find any during the move.

Thanks!
-Brett

1 - 7 of 7 Posts