Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked this up recently. I know these are heavily faked so I was very cautious throughout the process. I compared the photos the seller sent me to those of as many online sources as I could find and it seemed authentic. Checked out the sellers name and username here on this forum and the seller seemed like a pretty reputable source of Finnish Mosin accessories here on gunboards. I showed the pictures the seller sent to a very knowledgeable collector here and they thought they seemed legit, so I went ahead and purchased it. Now that I have it in person I've taken some pictures to see what you all think. From the pictures I have seen on here and mosinnagant.net and some other online places, the sellers pictures looked authentic and now that I have it in my hand I feel even more certain it is authentic but I am no expert. So, I'm posting pictures on here and holding my breath and hoping that more experienced eyes feel the same about its authenticity.

http://s1345.photobucket.com/user/lowcountrygarand/slideshow/M39 Bayonet

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
Surely no fake. Nice condition. Congratations! On egun.de there is a fake one on auction at the moment - no Sk.Y stamp on the scabbard and the blade stamped SK.Y.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.