Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am very new to posting pics, so forgive me for my.....lack of skills. I am going to keep at this.....Try to get better with the pics....

Following are the brand new yugo m70b1 from j&g, and a yugo underfolder I got from centerfire last octover 9th, a dutch peacekeepers UN helmet, a french UN helmet, and a 'JNA' steel NE1944. The 'JNA' decal is over an old OD green paintjob, and under the decal you can see a red star.....interesting helmet. Have one more, with a camo cover. Also, a couple of my yugo bayonets....All placed on my Fort Hood Vietnam era footlocker.

The m70B1 is excellent. NO cant, great trigger, great finish. No complaints. GREAT action, real snappy...I think it will be a keeper.....Need a cleaning rod and yugo sling/ oiler.....Won't get to shoot it for several weeks....

Attachments

·
Banned
6,909 Posts
more detail? Very crisp, NOT stiff and no trigger slap. I think its a g2.....Guess some would call it a hair trigger.....Love it....
Gotcha.

My wife's WASR has a trigger that has the feel of a 2 stager. Very nice, that one. But my Yugo, i mean, you just place your finger on the trigger surface, and BOOM. Took some gettin' used to.

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well, a maadi I had a year ago had HORRIBLE trigger slap.....got to be very uncomfortable.....this yugo has a break, and a short pull to it. But its crisp, isn't spongy. I love it.....

I just hope it shoots as well as it looks. I can find NO problems with it, so i expect it will.

·
Banned
6,909 Posts
well, a maadi I had a year ago had HORRIBLE trigger slap.....got to be very uncomfortable.....this yugo has a break, and a short pull to it. But its crisp, isn't spongy. I love it.....I just hope it shoots as well as it looks. I can find NO problems with it, so i expect it will.
Century either threaded the barrel in too fer or in not enough. When i zeroed it i had to move the front sight post all the way to one side and still not on. A gunsmith re-set the front sight assembly and then it was zero with the front sight post at dead center. Your description of your trigger sounds a lot like mine; short pull but with no feel of a coming to a halt, like on my wife's WASR, and then definitely "crisp". I was blessed to be able to pick it out of five M70s. I'd like to get the underfolder in black poly, they look way cool. Classic Arms is selling 'em.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.