Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After the Supreme Court judgment on the concealed carry side of things here in New York, it has seemed to take awareness away from the true unconstitutional bills New York has passed behind closed doors just like everything else they do. S.9458/A10503 states only persons of 21 years of age and older with a required license can purchase semi automatic rifles of any type... Where some of you may see the supreme courts decision a win for the 2nd amendment (which it is to some extent) all it has done is taken the attention away from the real problem bills New York has snaked through. The verdict says you cant be denied a license unless there is probable cause for denial, but all the liberal politicians see are "firearms licenses are constitutional, now we just have to make everything require one." the real case we need to have heard is one protesting these absolute nonsense bills requiring licensing for firearms period. New York knew what the supreme court was going to rule on this case, which is why they passed this legislation over night. they knew it would distract from the real things that they were doing unconstitutionally. attached is a link for the legislation that is going to be taking effect in July, and if you haven't read it already, I recommend you do because this is what all the liberals want from us until they can take everything.

·
Silver Bullet Member
6,347 Posts
After the Supreme Court judgment on the concealed carry side of things here in New York, it has seemed to take awareness away from the true unconstitutional bills New York has passed behind closed doors just like everything else they do. S.9458/A10503 states only persons of 21 years of age and older with a required license can purchase semi automatic rifles of any type... Where some of you may see the supreme courts decision a win for the 2nd amendment (which it is to some extent) all it has done is taken the attention away from the real problem bills New York has snaked through. The verdict says you cant be denied a license unless there is probable cause for denial, but all the liberal politicians see are "firearms licenses are constitutional, now we just have to make everything require one." the real case we need to have heard is one protesting these absolute nonsense bills requiring licensing for firearms period. New York knew what the supreme court was going to rule on this case, which is why they passed this legislation over night. they knew it would distract from the real things that they were doing unconstitutionally. attached is a link for the legislation that is going to be taking effect in July, and if you haven't read it already, I recommend you do because this is what all the liberals want from us until they can take everything.

Black market firearms are cheap...just saying.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
My Questions that nobody has YET answered: Why have all supporters of Abortion BEEN BORN? LOL. Moderators, I ask your pardon on this. Please forgive me, if I sinned.

Second Question: Will anyone tell me the COST of Recharging an Electric vehicle? My old 2014 F150 with 40,000 miles takes me weekly to my nearby range. May I recharge an electric F150 for FREE? What is the Recharge Cost? One more thing: Electric recharge Vehice recharge cost sends how much money to the highway trust fund for roads and bridge repair?

Webley

·
Registered
555 Posts
The 21 year old age thing has already been knocked down in the 9th circuit, as will the enhanced background checks, you cannot violate due process based on age, its discrimination plain and simple.

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
77,285 Posts
Makes sense, since so many people are committing crimes with M1 Carbines...
Carbines are small and large capacity magazines are available. But then I have a Ruger Mini 14 with a 12 inch barrel and a folding stock. So I should not take it to Delaware I guess.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
New York is making a huge tactical mistake not that I want them to change their course. One should never correct their enemy when they see them making a mistake.
New York's liberals are emotion based, unable to fathom secondary/tertiary effects to see what is around the corner. The SCOTUS just defined the one step analysis as the sole method for lower courts to use and specifically stated that Rights defined in the Constitution do not need Government permission to be exercised.

New York will now abuse the limited licensing to de facto require their permission and soon we will have another case before the SCOTUS strengthening our 2nd Amendment rights. New York Liberals are working hard at eroding the Gun Control Advocates power. The more they violate it, the more we win at this point.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts