Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IT has not been fired or used Since the late 1970,s . Just oiled a few times a year. Bayonet,chest pouch. I,m gonna standfast on $375 at the next show. I think that is fair since seeing beat up crap asking the same.

·
Silver Bullet member
12,927 Posts
yes, a little high. you may could get 325 with pouch if it is spotless. unfired, and unfired since the 70's is not the same thing.

·
Banned
20,922 Posts
If you can stomach not handling it first, there are several nice Chicoms sold on Gunbroker each month for under $250. Maybe they aren't all un-fired, but still they are nice and much less $$, even after fees.

·
Super Moderator Platinum Member Zombie Killer
4,047 Posts
Been running $275 to $300 around here. I bought a pre ban in the box for $200 a couple of years ago....:)

·
Registered
544 Posts
I have a matching number right down to the stock (4***). It was made about 63 in China there is no maker mark on it there is no import mark and the barrel is like new. I was told it was a bring back no papers just a story. I paid 400 bucks. It's my favorite rifle. I have seen bring backs at last months show w/papers for 850. No papers 400 and up

1 - 9 of 9 Posts