Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not fire’d for over 20 years, No4T still do POI. So glad to get it back again.

Attachments

·
Gold Bullet member
12,267 Posts
Beautiful example. Excellent first post.

Welcome to the forum! 👍

·
Platinum Bullet Member
60,341 Posts
digging the first pic as well,

well done,

tell us more, and btw, talk about that 1903 as well,

Welcome to Gunboards!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
digging the first pic as well,

well done,

tell us more, and btw, talk about that 1903 as well,

Welcome to Gunboards!!
My A4 , with M73B1 scope, and Lyman Alaska 2.5(M81), the thinner crosshair do alot diff at papershooting. 😊

Attachments

·
Gold Bullet member
13,979 Posts
Anyone got a Canadian made example with Canadian Scope and another using the Lyman Alaskan? Would love to see each. It has been a while. I nearly bought a Canadian with Canadian scope at SOS about 5-7 years ago. It looked legit and nice, pretty pricey but the biggest problem was the seller was squirely and seemed to be on drugs or something. I feared it was stollen. Something just felt wrong. That is the only one I have seen in the flesh. A new thread would be best and much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Nice rifles and shooting! I had an opportunity to pick up a No4T but couldn’t pull the trigger at the time. Looking for another now.
Richard

·
Registered
176 Posts
Nice to see a 4T alive and well in Norway.

I love shooting my 4T.
I also love shooting by ex-Norwegian Navy (and ex-Kriegsmarine) K98k as well :)

·
Registered
912 Posts
Anyone got a Canadian made example with Canadian Scope and another using the Lyman Alaskan? Would love to see each. It has been a while. I nearly bought a Canadian with Canadian scope at SOS about 5-7 years ago. It looked legit and nice, pretty pricey but the biggest problem was the seller was squirely and seemed to be on drugs or something. I feared it was stollen. Something just felt wrong. That is the only one I have seen in the flesh. A new thread would be best and much appreciated.
Here hopefully is a picture.
One way to check out if it is indeed a Canadian 32TP is by the serial number on the elevation turret of the scope.
Normally a 5 digit number ending with a S as shown.
Just in case anyone is interested in a #32.TP, COMPLETE with can, I have a chum in the USA who has one for sale (not advertised and has never been as far as I know) for sale.
If interested PM me and I will pass on your address to him.
Hood Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive lighting Bumper

1 - 15 of 15 Posts