Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
19,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are proud to announce a new quality sponsor top the family of Gunboards sponsors that bring us to you each month. I'm sure that many of you already know and love these guys and if you don't know them you really should. They are always held in the highest regard to service and inventory and are considered a top notch vendor.

Please make a warm welcome to the Gunboards family for:​

Collectors Firearms / Simpson's Ltd. of Galesburg Illinois.

Font Text Brand Logo Banner

Click thumbnail

·
Diamond Member
4,292 Posts
I've bought from these folks before. Glad they're here.

·
Administrator
12,072 Posts
Great place! I am only 1¾ hrs driving from Galesburg and it is very tempting and taunting! I try to limit my trips there as I always end up buying something from them. Their book selection is also very nice!

·
Silver Bullet member
856 Posts
I just picked up from SIMPSON LTD a non-import marked 1945 russian M44 with a grenade site on the side. They labeled the bore as poor or fair, but I think they did that just because nobody wanted to clean the gallon of cosmoline in the barrel. When I drained it out, the bore turned out to be quite nice! Looks like the thing came back from Vietnam and was never fired. It did have odd rust splotches, but from some of the pictures I've seen where these were m44s were captures, I'm not suprised.

The bad thing about this is that there will be a more competition for the stuff I like on there!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts